I’ve been creating interactive learning and communication programs for 17 years. I refined my learning experience design and strategy skills during my years working for creative agencies—environments that thrive on versatility and collaboration. I’ve created learning programs and materials for an amazing variety of companies, including small businesses, non-profits, as well as many Fortune 500 companies.
Five Facts About Jennie Fennelle
- Originally from Yorktown, Virginia, I arrived in Portland, Oregon in 1995 by myself with two bags, a degree in English/Journalism, and a lot of big ideas, many of which came true.
- I’m an instructional designer who dislikes reading instructions. I prefer to jump in and discover along the way.
- I’ve loved writing since I could hold a pencil. I declared I was a writer in kindergarten after meeting Peggy Parish, author of the Amelia Bedelia series, at a bookstore signing in the mall.
- Every October I make a diorama–a 3D visual story–out of a pumpkin. Past creations include a haunted fishing pier, a sweet shop food cart, a carousel, a fortune teller, a magic 8-ball, Cinderella meets the Headless Horseman, and The Ballad of Peter Pumpkin Eater’s Wife.
- My record for finding four-leaf clovers is 42 clovers in just under two minutes, right outside my front door.
Need more info? Let’s connect on LinkedIn.